Heidi’s Brooklyn Deli is aware of the concerns regarding the spread of COVID-19 and is taking proactive steps to minimize the risk for our guests and staff members. We are closely monitoring guidelines from the CDC & World Health Organization, as well as state health authorities.
Outdoor Dining Now Open. A Notice to all customers, please maintain social distancing while onsite. Customer should wear a mask when you are not at your table per Governor Mills recommendations. No groups larger than 8 people. If you are sick, have a fever, persistent cough or flu like symptoms, please stay home. Order ahead by phone or order online to reduce time inside the restaurant and onsite.
In addition to our regular and diligent cleaning schedule, here are other steps we are taking:
- Additional scheduled sanitation of all common areas
- Temporarily discontinue use of reusable cups
- Increased monitoring & implementation of additional staff sanitizing including handwashing & glove protocol.
- Continued use of CDC-approved cleaning products effective against viruses to wipe and clean all hard surfaces.
- Catering Limited to Large Individual Orders, Boxed Lunches & individually wrapped Breakfast Platters (no sandwich/wrap platters, no fruit platters, no Large salads)
- Now Offering Curbside Takeout & Online Ordering (Walk in Takeout also still available)\
- Need Bread? Order Ahead! Call in your bread order today and pick up tomorrow $6.99/loaf
- Altered Store Open Hours
Additional state recommended guidelines we are following can be viewed on the Maine DECD website. Learn More->